I hope all of you have remained safe and in good spirits.
We would like to to inform everyone of what to expect from us and what we are doing to keep you and our team safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control protocols are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
We will take everyone’s temperature before every procedure, and have everyone fill out a symptoms questionnaire.
Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Please rest assured that as a Health Care facility, we Always use the best and most powerful professional grade disinfecting solutions to sanitize our office and treatment areas, regardless of whether there is a pandemic or not.
Also, please email or call us with any concerns, or questions. We would love to hear them.
Ari Family Dental’s Covid-19 Protocol:
- All Patients are asked about their recent travel history and any possible Covid-19 symptoms on the phone.
- All Patients are given a Covid-19 symptoms Questionnaire to fill out upon arrival.
- Appointments are scheduled in a staggered manner to minimize having multiple unrelated patients in the waiting room at the same time.
- The chairs in the waiting room are 6ft apart from each other for unrelated patients.
- Only have 3 Staff members and only one patient at any given time at the office.
- All front desk and clinical staff wear masks at all times while interacting with patients.
- All Patients’ Temperature is checked with a contact-less thermometer before treatment.
- Assistants and Doctor wear face-shields and double- triple surgical masks or N95 masks, when available.
- Dental Cleanings are done with hand instruments such as Scalers and Curets.
- A Suction Line, with an Oral Cup at its end, is held in front of patient’s mouth to collect all aerosols not caught by the dental Suction to prevent spreading aerosols in the air.
- All high risk patients are given a 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide rinse before each appointment.
- All surfaces, door handles, and pens are disinfected with medical grade Caviwipe and Caviside disinfecting agents. Single-use Disposable Plastic Barriers are used on all clinical surfaces.
- Hand Sanitizers are readily available for all patients and staff members.
- All staff members frequently wash their hands with water and soap.
- The restroom is frequently sanitized with Bleach and Caviwipe alcohol wipes.
We’re Here To Help!
Contact us with any questions or to schedule an appointment.